Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, Bukowina Tatrzańska
The church in Bukowina might not date back to the meddile ages (it was erected in the years 1887–1900, but it is still worth visiting.
The style of the building draws on traditional wooden church architecture: it has a single nave and a tower crowned with a pyramid-shaped dome. Its body is firmly set on the ground and built partially from bricks, while the white plastered nave and chancel contrat beautifully with the remaining, boarded elements of the building and the shingled roof. The interior features a 20th century figural polychrome, while noteworthy items inside include wooden altars from 1907. Other local attractions: Churches located on the Wooden Architecture Route in Białka Tatrzańska and Jurgów Korkosz Croft in Czarna Góra, housing a museum, which presents the reality of an old and rich farm from the Spis region.