Cerkiew Opieki Bogurodzicy Hańczowa
Orthodox Church of Protection of the Virgin Mary , Hańczowa
The magnificent Orthodox church in Hańczowa has classical shapes and shingled walls.
It was built in the first half of the 19th century. In 1956 it was saved from demolition and later renovated. Also restored was the interior that features a magnificent iconostasis from the end of the 19th century, as well as an ornament and figural polychrome. The church premises are surrounded by a wooden fence with integrated characteristic gates (from 1811 and 1871). The tower is decorated with painted clock faces. The presently Orthodox church is used by the Hańczowa parish.